In our modern competitive society, a pleasing appearance often means the difference between success and failure in both our personal and professional lives. Because the mouth is one of the focal points of the face, the smile plays a major role in how we perceive ourselves, as well as in the impressions we make on the people around us.
Many people now elect to have cosmetic dentistry, or ‘aesthetic dentistry’, as a way of improving their appearance. Cosmetic dentistry is very accessible and is often considered along with cosmetic surgery and other beauty treatments.
The treatments can be used to straighten, lighten, reshape and repair teeth. Cosmetic treatments include:
- Tooth whitening – Lighten and brighten your smile.
- White fillings – Change your old stained or black (mercury fillings) with new tooth coloured composite fillings.
- Orthodontics – Achieve straighter teeth (not just for children).
- Dental Implants – To replace a missing tooth or several teeth.
- Veneers – To treat discoloured or unsightly teeth, chips and cracks.
- Crowns – To repair teeth that are broken or weakened by decay.
- Bridges – Ideal for people who have several teeth missing.
We can give you the smile you want by giving you a complete smile makeover – changing the appearance of your teeth, improving the colour, straightening teeth, filling gaps and lengthening the teeth if required.
Why not complete a free no obligation Smile Analysis questionnaire and let us come up with some suggested treatment options designed just for you.