By choosing Denplan, this means that you can have access to regular private dental care with your dentist and the dental team, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
About Denplan payment plans
Denplan payment plans are provided by Simplyhealth Professionals, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 30 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market, Denplan payment plans are one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
Some of the benefits are:-
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover
- Regular appointments to help you to keep your teeth and gums
- Access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Denplan offers a variety of dental payment plans to help you budget for your dental care, these plans an be tailored to your individual needs under the advice from your dentist.
Fees are paid monthly to Denplan and are set by your dentist, based on your oral health, and the treatments you are likely to receive in the future.
How to join Denplan
- Select which dentist you would like to register with
- Agree on a payment plan
- Complete an application form
If you would like to know more about spreading the cost of treatments or Denplan, please get in touch with one of the St Cuthbert’s team directly or visit the Denplan website